Membership Subscription Levels
You can register for free. Once you register you will see a Subscribe option that lets you select 4 paid levels. If you want to upgrade or downgrade paid levels you can modify your subscription. If you want to cancel paid subscription you can do that and drop back down to Copper (free only registration).
Currently there is no benefit to paid membership levels because all content is free. I have no paid content. So if you sign up you are merely donating to my website to help with further development, free or paid. Its my goal to have up to 250 articles by the end of this year and a few more podcast and videos. If you believe in my work please support me.
- $4/month. Downloads will contain source, binaries and javadocs. Will contain screen shots and uml diagrams. Design will be at its best. Efficiency will be at its best. Test coverage will be about 90%. Examples will abound. This will be the most professional release. This will be fully featured and mature. In summary, this will be a very professional release.
- $3/month. Downloads will contain source, binaries and Javadocs. Will contain screen shots and uml. Design will remain about the same as silver. Efficiency will be improved and test coverage will be about 66%, Examples will begin to appear. Documentation will be more professional. This will be a very useful and stable release.
- $2/month. Downloads will contain source, binaries and Javadocs. Will be lightly unit tested. This will be a stable version with well developed basic set of features. Design will be good. Efficiency will be moderate to good. About 33% test coverage will begin. This will be a stable usable release.
- $1/month. Downloads will contain source. Javadocs will not be included in download. Will include no unit test and may not have been unit tested. This will be somewhat improved in design and possibly efficiency over Copper and will be cleaner with minor feature enhancements. In summary, this will begin to be a useful release.
- Automatic and free when you register. Content must be a good start. Primary behavior must work or must explain why it doesn’t work and problems encountered. May not need to be efficient, well designed or tested. Source may not be styled and there may be little to no encapsulation. Download files will only contain source. In summary, unless this is a higher quality release that had been downgraded, this will not necessarily be pretty and will need work to even begin to be very useful. What more would you expect? After all Copper Editions are free. You will have access to all Copper edition content and all publicly free content.
All social features are available with Copper (Free) level registration.
- Members (Listing)
- Friends (List)
- Messages (From Friends)
- Groups (Discussions)
- Forums (Questions and Answers)
- Settings (Personal)
- Activity (Recent).
- Profile (Bio Info and Links)